Marine equipment consumer satellite navigation systems GPS and GLONASS CH-3101M
Navigation equipment for consumers of global navigation satellite systems GLONASS and GPS CH-3101M is designed for use on ships and riverboats for convenience determination of navigation parameters of movement by the signals of global navigation satellite systems GLONASS / GPS and functional additions SBAS in absolute mode and in differential mode at finding in the coverage of signal control and corrective Station (CCS) marine differential subsystem (MDSS), (according to standard RTCM-SC104).
The equipment CH-3101M provides the output and navigation parameter display in systems WGS-84, SC-42, PZ-90.02 and others. It provides execution of the tasks of routing navigation, the calculation of service tasks, work with electronic maps in vector format.
- quantity of receiving channels – 32 channels;
- positional accuracy – 10 m;
- velocity accuracy – 0.2 knot;
- display – color, graphics, liquid crystal with diagonal 8.4 inches (screen resolution 800*600 pixel);
- touch screen SAW;
- accent lighting LED;
- the volume of onboard memory – at least 16 GB;
- operating temperature – from minus 10 °С to plus 50 °C;
- power supply DC 10-30V
- interface – RS 232/422, USB;
- exchange protocol – NMEA 0183;
- antenna – external combined (GPS, GLONASS,MDSS);
- set of mounting parts includes mounting bracket;
- dimensions – 218 x 187 x 89 mm;
- weight – 3 kg.