Family of small-sized personal computer (SSPC) “Carat” for harsh operating conditions.
The purpose of the SSPC “Carat” is to use as an integral part of the information and navigation kit “Soldier of the Future” as individual equipment to ensure mobility and information independence of each individual soldier of the units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
The small-sized personal computer “Carat” is an element of an automated control system for the tactical level command and control of the ground forces (ACS TLC GF) and special operations forces and is designed to increase information interconnection within the unit, coordinate the actions of military personnel on the part of the unit commander on the basis of providing an automated data processing system, bilateral transmission of information and control commands.
SSPC “Carat” is designed to solve communication, information and calculation tactical tasks based on navigation definitions of the user’s location, speed and direction of movement, exact time and other navigation parameters based on the signals of the GLONASS and GPS space navigation systems and information exchange using radio communications.
The family of compact personal computers “Carat” is a secure personal computer with specialized software for calculations and solving navigation problems.
The SSPC “Carat” family includes a compact personal computer of the commander of an artillery unit – a universal ballistic calculator (UBC).
A universal ballistic calculator for the commander of an artillery battery (platoon) is designed to automate the calculations performed during the preparation and control of artillery (mortar, reactive artillery) battery (platoon) fire and to solve navigation problems.
- Processor: Freescale i.MX6 series SoC (Dual / Quad ARM® Cortex ™ -A9 Core, 1.2GHz)
- Internal memory: 8Gb NAND;
- RAM: up to 16GB (up to 2GB)
- Graphics accelerator with support: OpenGL ES 2.0, OpenGL ES 1.1, OpenVG1.1, EGL 1.4, DirectX 11-9-3, OpenGL 2.1 and 3.0, OpenCL 1.1 E.
- Installation of operating systems is possible: Linux, Android, Windows CE.
- UART (for connecting a radio/navigation weather station);
- USB Host (External Storage/USB Flash/USB-UART /USB-CAN);
- USB OTG (for connecting a computer/loading cards/COM port);
- Ethernet (ethernet);
- WiFi/BT (connection of external means/weather station/tablet);
- sd/mmc (microSD) (as an additional data carrier).
- 32 universal channels;
- L1 GPS / SBAS C / A code;
- L1 GLONASS ST code.
- Display – 7 inches TFT 800×480;
- Execution group – 1.14;
- Supply voltage – 12V / 24V;
- Power Consumption – 4 W
- Overall dimensions – 204 × 130 × 36 mm;
- Weight: 800g.