Autonomous device of frequency-time synchronization СН-3841М produces high-precision time in the scale of world coordinated time on a sample (standard):
- US (UTC US),
- RF (UTC SU),
- SNS GLONASS (UTC GLONASS),
- GPS (UTC GPS).
Provides the following tasks:
- continuous pulse signal 1PRS;
- provides operation in the mode with known coordinates, using one NCA;
- provides operation in the mode of coordinate averaging (with averaging over 24 hours);
- provides work in the WGS-84 coordinate system or the user’s coordinate system.
The signal “1PRS” is issued on the RS422 port with an error not exceeding 100 ns.
- pulse lasting from 25ns to 1,6ms;
- pulse amplitude not exceeding 5V;
- the front edge is synchronized with the UTC timeline;
- the second edge corresponds to the leading edge of the pulse.
- Operating temperature: + 5 ° C … + 50 ° C
- Overall dimensions: 105x48x132mm
- Weight: 0.45 kg
- Power supply: (7 … 12) DC
- Power consumption: not more than 9W
- Interface: 2 RS422 ports
- Exchange protocols: NMEA 0183 and BINR.